I've never made or even eaten Brussel Sprouts. But last night I tried a new and super scrumptious recipe. I even ate some for breakfast this morning!
Roasted Brussel Sprouts
1. Heat oven to 425. Cut off the bottoms. Cut each sprout in half or into small chunks if they are big.
2. Pour some EVOO onto a cookie sheet and shake it around until the whole sheet is covered with a thin layer of oil.
3. Place sprouts cut side down onto cookie sheet.
5. Place cookie sheet in heated oven and cook for 10-15 minutes. I started with 10 minutes then did a few extra so they would be nice and caramelized.
6. Take out the sheet and shake it around. Then place the cookie sheet on top of the stove for about 5 minutes for a little extra heat/cooking time.
7. Sprinkle with Sea Salt.
Brussel info: contain significant amounts of Vit.C and antioxidants plus some fancy cancer-fighting phytonutrients. 1 block= 1.5cups of sprouts