Sunday, May 17, 2009

Looking Back to Move Forward


How was your weekend?  

Weekends can be hard.  With a break in the weekday routine, it can be difficult to stay on track with eating and exercise.  For me, weekends have been an area I want to focus my attention on.  Big Mike wrote a great piece about this here

On the one hand I look forward to our family's Saturday night ritual of eating out at any one of Austin's fine Mexican establishments.  But on the other hand, I feel like I've undone a lot of hard work from during the week.  Two steps forward, one step back...

This weekend I decided to eat really clean all day Saturday and splurge on Saturday night.  A funny thing happened.  After my overindulgence in cheese enchiladas, I actually felt ill- so much so that I'm gonna have to re-think this splurging stuff.

How do you balance this?  Let's open this up.  Post your comments below and how it is working for you.

Have a wonderful week!




No comments:

Post a Comment