Tuesday, June 22, 2010

30 Days 30 Recipes

Congrats to everyone who participated in the Garage Gym Throwdown!

There are quite a few people out there who are doing a 30 Day Paleo Challenge. Read all the details here
I am participating as well and am also challenging myself to post 30 recipes in 30 days. I would love your help! If you have a recipe that you love, please email me at KatGrosshaupt@me.com  and I will happily put your yummy Paleo recipe on the blog. Maybe we'll have a vote at the end for the best recipe!


For the first post, I'm going to share my all time fave Breakfast recipe of sauteed cabbage and eggs:



  • Chop up about 2 cups of cabbage.
  • Melt some Ghee in a pan.
  • Sautee cabbage with some salt and pepper until slightly crispy.
  • Serve with 3 scrambled eggs.
  • Add a few organic cherries (like 3 or 4) on the side.
  • Add some avacado or nuts.
  • Voila!



A great addition to your 30 Day Challenge is the addition of warm lemon water in the morning upon rising. Warm lemon water helps alkalanize your body, aids in bowel elimination, and purifies your blood. If you workout in the morning, heat up some purified water, squeeze half an organic lemon in it, and drink it on the way to the gym. I've been drinking this for a few weeks and have been a lot more, um, regular...


So, send in your recipes and I'll see you tomorrow! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment