Saturday, December 26, 2009

Post-Christmas WODs


Welcome back- were you as gluttonous as I was these last few days?!

Instead of posting a WOD or two, I want to direct you over to the Fab Ms. Jen Cardella and Ms. Crystal Nelson who have posted some fun WODs to do over the break. Or if you are feeling extra motivated, check out Coach Megan's Christmas WOD!

If you are going to be traveling over the next few days and need something to occupy your mind, check out Robb Wolf's Podcasts: The Paleolithic Solution. I have been listening to them the past few days and it is truly great stuff. So much good information about Paleo lifestyle. He devoted an entire episode to supplements which I am very interested in.... check it out!

I hope you had a very happy and peaceful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment