Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Halfway Point!

Congrats! If you are doing the I Am Crossfit or Trojan Challenge, you are halfway through! There have been some huge changes already. 


Overheard from some of the Team Adoni$ Trojan Challenge Athletes:

Cassie-- "I just returned from a two day conference in Chicago and managed to eat paleo the entire time - wasn't even tempted with pizza!  I've cut out all wheat from my diet over the last three weeks and have also gone dairy-free with the exception of one Tblsp. 1/2 & 1/2 a day in my coffee.  AND my bootcamp buddy Brooke told me my butt looked smaller when we were running last week. YESSSS!!!"

Emily-- "I have been feeling like I have had more energy and definitely feeling stronger in my workouts. I also noticed that through my busy work days I have been feeling the urge to just get to my workout - I am actually looking forward to it which is huge!"

Sean-- "I can vouch for Emily looking noticeably more trim, more Adonis-esque that's for sure. I'm diggin' this challenge." I've been fitting into my 'skinny shirts,' I ran the trail faster than I've been able to in a long time, and I can now bust out pull up sets of 8 like they're nothing.  My goal of being able to wash my clothes on my abs isn't looking so distant anymore!

Lindsey-- "I feel a lot better since I've changed my diet. I've lost 2-3 lbs and I can see the outline of my obliques!!" 


Keep up the great work everyone!






This weekend is the Form3 Women's Event at Crossfit Central. Registration and more info can be found here. 


Sign up today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment